We offer this month both online formational activities, and the first meetings of our father-son clubs, being held in-person out of doors. We invite your participation in the online activities and ask your help spread the word about the clubs.
Evening of Recollection for Men
Thursday, September 10, 2020
Time: 7:30 pm to 9:15 pm, followed by a short get together.
Online – via Zoom. Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/
Includes a meditation, a preached time of prayer, led by a priest of Opus Dei starting at 7:30 pm, a practical talk on living out the faith in ordinary life, an examination of conscience, and concludes with a 2nd meditation.
Weekly Meditations, Saturdays, 7:30 am
Dates: September 19, 26. No meditation the first two weeks of the month while Fr. Bob is away.
Online – via Zoom. Link: https://zoom.us/j/
Fr. Bob Connor preaches a half-hour meditation at 7:30 am on Saturday mornings.
Father – Son Clubs Sunday, 1 - 3 pm Frontiers Club, 2 - 4 pm Sherpa Club
September 20, 2020
Information about the two programs is here:
• Frontiers, for fathers and their sons in grades 1-4.
• Sherpa Club, for fathers and their sons in grades 5-7.
These programs help fathers raise their sons to be men of character. They:
• Give fathers and sons a chance to spend time doing fun activities together.
• Help fathers understand the virtues and how their sons can acquire them.
• Give fathers a chance to talk with their sons about deeper topics.
• Facilitate new friendships between boys, and between fathers